I've started this blog because I'm a bit bored with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube there is always the same thing on those sites and I would like a bigger audience so I can actually talk to people all over the world and find out about their lives, talk about my life and answer here on my blog so anyone has actually read this blog being my first about me then please follow read and share, I'm sure that there's loads of people out there who think the same as I do so with anyluck I can get followers and continue talking and writing so if you read this then follow and share thanks for reading my first blog the first of many I hope have a great day and talk to you tomorrow or today if I have any answers.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment