Today is Monday and yesterday for the whole weekend the family were all home so as usual bedlam, so I decided to do something that I don't often do and that's watch tv, I put the documentary channel on as is normal nothing else to watch and I started watching programs about UFOs and it started me thinking what if all these accounts, sightings and stories were true? It made me think because some days early in the morning when I take the dog's out and it's a clear sky I look up and see all those stars and wonder what if some of them were like our earth, as Einstein said in his discovery E=mc squared, it seems impossible that there can't be somewhere out in the vast expanse of space there isn't one inhabitated planet that can support some sort of life. Perhaps some of these sightings of UFOs are made up just for the publicity or there's some reasonable reason for what they saw but what if some of them were true, how do you know which is true and which is false, that's up to you but personally I can't accept that we are the only ones in the universe. How did ancient civilizations build such massive structures like the Pyramids, Stonehenge, the Monoliths all over the world, Easter Island did someone or something help them do it, if not how did they build such structures, it's hard for me to think that they just did it on their own, they must have had help. Where did all the ideas for new innovations, brilliant scientist's and so quickly going into space, perhaps these inventers and scientists were given a little help along the way, who really knows the answer, is it the government's around the world who dismiss the possibility of UFOs as all hoaxes and want to keep it's secret because it is financially smart and they don't want to admit it, tell people the actual truth so they cover it up,make up stories about what happened so many years ago in ancient cultures, I can't accept that, I'm not a scientist or a professor of something I'm just an ordinary person who doesn't understand or am I just stupid, I don't think so, I really believe that there must be something or someone out there giving us a helping hand so that we can progress quicker and perhaps one day in the future we will have the capabilities to travel faster than the speed of light and visit far off planets and perhaps then we will all know the truth, wheather it will happen in ten, fifty or a hundred years time it will one day happen, Mars is the first baby step to what could be our future, let's grab hold of the chance and see what happens so the next time you go out early in the morning take a look up to the stars and decide for yourself, is there life out there, my personal opinion is a resounding yes, what do you think?
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment