What's the black box, it's that item of furniture that's supposed to be useful but isn't what is it yes you guessed right it's the TV. All you've got on it are adverts and rubbish programs, first the adverts, I suppose they fall into five main categories 1 mobile companies and mobile phones 2 cars 3 shops 4 tablets 5 adverts for rubbish programs. Number 1 mobile phones and companies, they all cost money which most of us haven't enough to buy so we use our old phones, 2 cars, who can afford a new car when it's cheaper to repair the car that you have, 3 non-stop adverts for shops advertising things that you don't really need or claiming their shop is the cheapest, 5 this one really gets on my nerves adverts for tablets that you can buy at your local chemist, if there's something wrong with you then go to the doctor and perhaps you can get a prescription which you won't have to pay for, makes sense don't you think. Right apart from adverts what have we got to watch, well you can watch series's, Polish, Mexican, or from some other country, rubbish for me perhaps not for you, marriage programs both in Croatian and American what a bore, love programs on some island rubbish for me perhaps not for you and don't forget blind date in a restaurant, rubbish, cooking programs on most channels boring, talent shows boring, news on all channels all bad news not worth watching,political programs all lies the only thing worth watching is sport because we always as a small country except the best and sometimes we are the best for Croatia that's a great deal, what happened to the good old programs that we always watched that were either funny or entertaining, why aren't there any new films to watch because all the money has gone on producing and paying other countries for rubbish. Everybody likes a good film or a good documentary where you can learn something new but there aren't any and if you like any of the above, then there's a new channel where you can watch the program a day earlier and then watch the repeat the day after what sense does that make, just a waste of money. The worst part is that you have to pay every month for what I don't know, euros which could be spent on important things like food. I really don't understand the big television companies, why waste money on something that's not interesting to everyone, spend it on something good. Perhaps I'm wrong but I have to say what I think as I don't really know why we have a television as almost everyone is on their mobile telephones, I suppose that's why there are so many adverts to buy new one's which are supposed to be better quality I don't know I'm not an expert, I am quite sure that there are plenty of people that disagree with what I think but what can I do those are my thoughts good or bad, it drives me mad when someone reaches for the remote control and turns the television on so I have to write what I think which gives me some satisfaction instead of watching television. What do you think am I right or wrong?
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment