Moscow is the capital city of Russia as I'm sure everyone knows and the place where an atrocity took place. Personally I don't like Russia and it's communist regime, it's so called "special operations" in Ukraine and I really don't like Putin, Russias dictator, but I do feel sorry for the people that live there and have hardly any chance of fleeing to another country. What happened when the gunmen opened fire and then put the concert hall on fire was horrendous with so many killed or wounded and my heart goes out to the families that were affected by this act of terror. In my mind I have a few questions, firstly how were the suspects caught so quickly even in America or the UK suspects are not arrested that fast and does it seem that Putin may use the death penalty as a sentence, why, is it a massive cover up so that the ordinary people don't find out the actual truth, why did Isis claim responsibility for the attack so quickly after the event and Putin implicate Ukraine and the west to have had something to do with it, why when they arrived in court you could actually see that they were badly beaten or were they forced into confessing by Putins special police force, how come that this is the first time Russia has had a terrorist attack on this scale just after Putins election, it all sounds suspicious to me. Perhaps I'm wrong in thinking all these things but ask yourself why, is it because Ukraine is hitting oil storage facilities around Russia and targeting Putins black sea fleet with huge losses to life and Putins pride, the price of petrol and diesel rising and will probably continue to rise, is this incident on innocent people just a way to get the russians to focus on something else than their husbands or sons fighting in Ukraine and are dying every day or is it a real terrorist act, just think about how many people have been asssanated because they oppose Putin not only in Russia but all around the world, that is what a dictator is capable of and will do anything to keep the people content with their leader and by any means possible. Maybe I'm wrong but everything that has happened is very hard for me to accept and believe coming from the West where you're allowed free speach and demonstrate peacefully on the streets without the threat of arrest but in Russia you're not allowed to do these things without immediately getting arrested and after that who knows perhaps sent to Siberia or sent to fight in Ukraine, I'm not sure about what I've written but in my mind it all seems likely, what do you think?
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment