Yesterday I was on strike because no one reads my blog, if other people can go on strike so can I. Why do people go on strike is it because of working conditions and hours or is it because of wages, I think it's a bit of both, ok people who work and are dissatisfied for what ever reason have a write to strike if their union decides that it is the right course of action, but what about the ordinary people who want to go to work or want to get home from holiday and have no money left to stay in a hotel until the strike is over or people who are sick and need to get to hospital, I feel sorry for those people but what if they decided to strike that that would affect someone else so in a way whoever strikes they and thousands of others in their union do what they think is best. My last word on the subject is why don't Putins soldiers go on strike because they don't want to die now that would be a strike that I and many others around the world would support whole hartadly, no more dead or injured, no more threat of nuclear war, just peace, come on you commie soldiers go on strike and go home to your loved ones not in a box but walking.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment