Is my blog interesting? There are so many blogs out there that I don't really undaerstand but is my blog really interesting to who read it or not? What actually is a blog, is it something that everybody wants to read or is it something that they want someone to read and then they follow or do they read it because they want to see the advertisements and think that they can make money from doing the same thing? Well for me it's a form of communication to other people who want to read about real life and that’s what I enjoy writing about, my life and what I am thinking and writing is like a diary but on my blog, so that everyone can read and understand what sort of person I am,are my problems related to you or not but as I never have any comments then I don't know? Sometimes I write about world events or what is happening around the globe but then in my head it gets boring basically because everyday it's the same news on telly and I don't really want to watch it, then I think about my readers what do they think? My blog is in a way me, my personality, my way of thinking and trying to communicate with others who don't communicate back. Well if you understand what I have written then that's all from me today, I hope that you enjoyed reading my small blog but if you enjoyed it then share and comment, I really don't understand how to make money as everyone else does from a blog but I don't want to, well I'll write tomorrow. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment