Now here's a topic that my late father said was one of the things not to talk about in company but I'm not in company so I can write about it. Well I'm always mentioning Ukraine because I feel so strongly about what's happening in that country as I was in Croatia from 1991 when the same thing happened, we've got the UN, NATO and the European Union all arguing about the war in Ukraine but can't they all see the big picture of what is in Putins mind and thoughts for the future of Russia, there's only one way to look at it and that is that he is a dictator of a communist country where what ever he says goes like accusing Ukraine of the massacre in the concert hall but why should Ukraine do that, it's not in their best interests because the world would then turn against Ukraine so it's absolute rubbish but Putin says he has proof probably in his own mind because he may have conducted the massacre himself but of course no one thinks about that, everyone believes that it was ISIS what a load of bull.... People are killed in Russia just for opposing him but nobody says anything about it, he's getting rid of certain high ranking officers who aren't doing what they should or make a mistake that cost Putin dearly so they dissappear into another job or just dissappear. The world is doing less and less to help Ukraine and they are now losing ground everywhere because the free west isn't helping them anymore with both financial and military aid, all they talk about is nothing, America who in the beginning was helping Ukraine the most is now in termoil because of the upcoming elections which has nothing to do with the lives that are being lost every day in Ukraine as their battle weary troops are running out of all sorts of ammunition that will help them push Putin back to where he belongs, the only one that I can see that understands the situation is Macron and France, maybe Germany and a few other countries who are not as rich as America or the UK, why are they helping because they will be next if Ukraine falls into the hands of Putin just as Hitler wanted in the last century and then there will be more dead just because politicians are arguing about whether to help or not,Japan learnt a terrable lesson in WW11 but went on to become a better and more prosperous country so why not help Ukraine and teach Putin a lesson so that Ukraine can become democratic and a member of the west, I really don't know or understand but all I do know is that Ukraine will fall into the hands of Putin in the future and what will happen next, that's a question for everyone to think about and hopefully come to the right conclusion and that is to stop Putin now by helping Ukraine defeat the Russian hoard and perhaps then we can all get back to living peacefully as before without the threat of nuclear war hanging over our heads daily. The world needs to act as one as was the idea of the UN and NATO when they were set up but why aren't they doing just that, are they afraid of Putin or what, we the world have to act as one and stop him now once and for all and send a warning to any would be dictators not to mess with the free world or they will pay the price just as I hope Putin will.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment