Btn or back to normal, Friday, the start of the weekend and the day my wife comes home a time to celebrate you may say but is it. Well of course it is shouting and bawling for the whole weekend, great, it'll probably be the last for a few weeks as my son is going away to another country to work so he won't be home for three to four weeks, shame but that's his job and his job comes first, constant headache for the weekend with all the shouting , dogs not knowing who to go to but it's all worthwhile as the family is all together after almost a month, perhaps with the hot weather about 35 they will all sit outside but I'll be indoors as with no wind it's too hot to go outdoors as doctors recommend between ten in the morning and five in the afternoon it's best to stay out of the sun especially for older people which of course I'm not , I wonder if what they say is right? Last night the war started not a real war but a war against mosquitos, planes flying low over the rooftops spraying an invisible insecticide against mosquitos wheather it will work is yet to be seen as no matter how many times they attack the mosquitos they allways seem to come back but at least we will have a few days to sleep without the constant buzzing during the night, maybe. In the morning at about this time it's great to be outdoors with the temperature only in the low twenties now that's nice you don't have to worry about the sun as it hasn't shown its face yet so enjoy the calm before the heat, do whatever you have to do and then hide from the sun at least our 26 year old fan will have a breather before it's turned on again. Nothing much to say about what's going on in the world as it's normal and I don't really want to think about other countries problems as it's the weekend, family time and I want to enjoy it if you call having a headache enjoyment. Well that's all for now if you enjoyed reading todays blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment