Well I'm back to normal no matter what the papers from the psychiatrist have written about my state of mind. It's 0430 and I'm on my first cup of coffee, the dogs have been out to do their business and what a great feeling hit me when I went outside, after all that rain outside feels so fresh, not cold but just right for this time of the morning. To begin I have to go back to one of my favorite topics the madman in the Kremlin I bet he's really pissed now that all the arms from all over the world are beginning to make a great difference to the Ukrainians, thankfully perhaps now they can push the mad hatter and his reds back to where they belong at long last Ukraine has a chance now all they have to do is grab it with both hands and make the right decisions which are good for the country and without targeting civilian targets just the red hoards, make them suffer as much as the people of Ukraine have for so long. Maybe the bad news or good news flying around the media is that president Macron may send troops to help Ukraine and that will definitely up the anti and definitely make lunatic Putin start to climb the wall and the moment may come when he totally loses his mind and what will happen then nobody knows as he is so deranged that anything can happen but if it helps stop the war and the loss of life so be it. Let the Ukrainians take back what is rightfully theirs and then the war will hopefully be over. Let the Ukrainians destroy as much of the black sea fleet as they can, let them destroy as many early warning systems and Russian infrastructure as possible lets get this war over once and for all and then perhaps the people of Russia will get rid of Putin and the world will be a safer and better place. All that we can hope for now is that the other lunatic in China doesn't start another war in Taiwan. Well that's all for today as I'm just about getting back into my normal routine of writing early in the morning so if you enjoyed reading today's blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment