It's funny, well my blog isn't funny because most of the time I write about what's happening in the world and that by no means is funny. Perhaps I'm an idiot to believe in the perfect world where there are no wars, the climate is normal, people don't find a reason to hate someone else, whatever religion you are it is accepted, it doesn't matter what the colour of your skin is, people are just normal getting on with their lives the best way they can and enjoying their life. The way life is now is people always can find something to complain about or get angry about, I'm not saying that I'm perfect but sometimes it sort of gets me down because of so much hate in the world, I suppose as you get older you see things in a different light, you try not to get wound up by something that someone says or does, so what for instance I smoke too much and maybe I enjoy a drink but that's just me and why people can't accept that I don't know, there are things in my life that I shouldn't have done and there are things that I could have done better but that's the way life takes you, through all the ups and downs deep down you are stil the same person good or bad. By the way if you're interested it's 24 and set to rise to 38 degrees, hot and often gets me down when people ask why I don't go out and get a bit of colour on my skin and the simple answer is I don't want to, is there anything wrong with that, what if I do live in a country where the sun shines and it's hot most of the time, perhaps I do sit on my backside a lot and surf the web or play games too much but it keeps me happy and my mind active, what difference does it make if I'm not good at jobs that need doing I was never a handyman I was a soldier and that's all I know but do you think people understand that, no, they always say when something needs doing people say Google it, which is fair enough but without tools to do the job what's the point of reading about it. I try to do my best so people must accept that as I said I'm not perfect far from it as are many people in the world, nobody is perfect so what if you have to pay someone to do something then perhaps it's more expensive but in a way you're keeping that person in a job. Well only a few more days and the only real thing that I did right by marrying my wife will be back home and I would be lying if I said that I haven't missed her, she's the mother to our children and does a great job of it although she has a full time job as well, all I can say to finish is why can't people accept who someone else is without bias, perhaps then the world would be perfect? People are who they are and you can't change that no matter how hard you try. Well if you enjoyed reading today's blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment