Exactly that no words to say what is going on in this world, for starters it's 26 and will rise to 40+degrees, global warming. No words about the convention in America with Trump supposedly for helping Ukraine and now picks a candidate for vice-president JDVance who in the past had plenty to say against Trump and now vice - president and a person who is against helping Ukraine just wants Ukraine to give up all its land that's occupied and then there will be peace fat chance then there's how close Trump came to having his head blown off as if he has one, who was to blame, I think that I will stop searching the web because it's all the same repeated or bad news. It was an attempt made by a foreign power or it was an inside job, I have totally had enough, That's all for today write better tomorrow. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment