Why is everyone obsessed with vitimens, all the young people today are obsessed with tablets and some sort of powdered drink, I can't understand it, I grew up with what my parents put on the table and we ate it even if we didn't like the taste of it and although my children say to me what I should eat, drink and smoke but I'm still here, still drinking and smoking and still reasonably healthy without paying money for it like my children say and of course I don't listen to what they say anyway. There are all the vitamins you need in fresh fruits and vegetables so why buy a substitute and at the same time make the producers of that product richer. Why can't the younger generation be satisfied with how they look and not want to be someone else, muscular, thinner or so called healthier, I am quite happy with the way I am without spending money on substitutes for real food. There are gyms and health products shops everywhere and the owners making money as well as the producers, I suppose that they have to make a living somehow like everyone else. Alright if your doctor says that you have a deficiency in some vitamins and they give you a prescription to take then I accept that and take the tablets but I don't have to pay for them and their not to make me someone else I take them because the doctor prescribed them to improve whatever my body is short of like iron or some sort of other vitamin. To make matters worse there are constant adverts on tv promising all sorts of different things, weather they're true I'm not an expert so I can't judge but I'm certainly not going to go out and buy the product just because I saw it on the tv. The end to this is just eat what's good for you and then you will be who you are and you won't have to buy everything that people tell you to buy just to "so called" be healthier. What do you think about this, am I right or wrong to comment on this topic?
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment