Why do people write or video blogs and then put them on the internet on sites like x, you tube or tik tok, they are everywhere now and I'm one of them but I'm different from them I think, how you may ask? Almost everyone who has a blog hopes to make money from it but myself well I just enjoy writing what I want and about what I want, with me there's no specific topic in mind and I hope that my blog doesn't offend anyone. How do I decide what to write about, well it all depends on what sort of mood I'm in just like a woman who's pregnant I never know what sort of mood I'm in and therefore I never know what tomorrows topic will be. The main time when I decide is when I'm in bed eating my chocolate bar and just pondering about my life experiences and what happens to me every day. When I'm writing there's no one to tell me what to write about, even if everyone in my family think it's a waste of time and I'm a bit nuts because it doesn't pay me a wage but is money the only reason I write, no, although to earn a bit of extra cash would be nice I'm not sure how to do it even if I wanted to. My pension is enough to pay all the bills which is the most important of all and I have enough left over for pocket money. Sometimes I wonder why people read my blog as no one comments so I don't really know but perhaps it's because my readers can relate to what I write about and they are thinking about the topic and then they think about their lives and does my blog sound like what goes on in their lives, I hope so. As I've said in an earlier blog I'd love to write another book as I've written one already which was the start of my blog but didn't know how to get it published but every thing that I've written will always be in the computer and I myself sometimes look back over what I've written to see if anything that I wrote has changed but basically it hasn't,so basically I'll just keep on writing my thoughts so that I will always know how I felt on that particular day. Whether you think my blog is good or bad I don't really know and it's not important to me as those who are making money from their blog by having a sponsor, I often look through all the sites and I don’t know or understand how they make money but I suppose I'll just have to learn as I go along but as I get older I think that will get harder and I'll never end up making money but what the hell I'll keep writing anyway until someone tells or explains to me how to make a bit of extra cash. There's no point in thinking about it as I'm not a scientist, professor or philoserfer, I'm just myself and that's way I always want to be. Well I hope you enjoyed reading today's topic and if so then please comment and of course share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment