Rhythm, I suppose everyone knows what that means so I won’t explain it as I'm not a dictionary. Well as everyone who reads and follows what I write will know where I am now, I arrived home after about 15 hrs traveling and was completely knackered, what with car, airplane, walking, buses and the different weather I ended up totally out of it but I arrived that was the most important thing and after talking with my brother and his girlfriend I eventually went to bed. Yesterday I woke up later than usual so there was nothing on my blog which is part of my rhythm so now I'm getting back to what I normally do when I am at my other home, I appolagise to everyone but as perhaps you all know that when you go from one country to another your mind has to readjust, so today I'm trying to write something on my blog so that you can understand why I didn't publish anything yesterday. Well what my family said to me wasn't exactly true compared to what I saw yesterday when I saw my mother in hospital, she is unwell and in hospital but after seeing her she looks to me as if she isn't at deaths door, she smiled at me after recognizing who I was and said a few words and she was sort of ok so now I'm a bit happier and I will stay here until the way I'm thinking she will be back home and then get back into her usual rhythm. Everyday I will write at different times because I'm in a different country and out of my normal rhythm but I will try to write because it means a lot to me to do what I always do and I don't want to lose any of my followers. Today we’re going to visit my mam as is everyone's rhythm here and again I will ascess the situation and then I will decide when I can go home, I'm sure that everyone has a rhythm and when it changes for what ever the reason it is hard to get back to your daily rhythm and then when you do, it's time to go back home and your rhythm changes again so now I'll publish today's and tomorrow's will be better as I reajust to where I am and what I do. Thanks for reading today's blog and I hope that you will continue to follow and share. Tomorrow will be better and about some other topic apart from my family. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment