What is today's blog about, what the title means change, in lifestyle, in surroundings, everything. Today I'm writing about this because all the above apply to me for the next five days and nights. My wife is going not to far away working for her firm in another shop but she is going away which, when she does go it means change no matter how insignificant to others it seems, to me it means a lot. There are simple changes like making her coffee in the morning before work, hanging her washing out to dry, waiting for her to come home but now for what I would consider is to long I'm alone, only my daughter and the dogs to keep me company which helps but the change is still there. It's hard for someone to comprehend what changes mean no matter how small or large they are especially if you're not married or in a relationship with someone over a long period of time, when you're all together as a family and there's a discussion going on and just by looking at your partner you know exactly what the other is thinking but when the other isn't there then the change appears. Well now shes gone and it's me and the dogs until my daughter wakes up to go to work,then it's back to my normal routine but without my other half, the change will come when as usual my wife won't be here to shout at me as usual about anything trivial or insignificant, which is a good thing because I wont get so many headaches from her nagging, only joking, I sit here writing and wonder do other couples feel the same when one or the other has to go away for whatever reason I'm sure there are. In life is the word change a good or bad thing I suppose it depends on what the changes are and how do they affect your life, perhaps you find todays blog boring but to me it's not and everyone is affected by change at least once in their lifetime so this blog isn't as boring as you may think, change is a very important word which is a part of life and we all get used to it over time,I bet that my wife knows exactly what I'm doing now as she travels in the car to her new place of work. For instance she's now either talking to her work college about work or on her mobile giving her friend who's driving instructions on which way to go or simply talking about what they have to accomplish over the next five days and she knows that I'm writing my blog, maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it. Well that's all for today as I have to think about what I will do for the next few days, drink my second cup of coffee which is because of the time, a change, so enjoy your day and think about that word as you go about your daily lives will there be a change or not. If you enjoyed todays blog don't forget to follow, share and perhaps comment. Thank you and good morning.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment