Now with given permission from president Biden for American munitions to be used to attack Russian forces inside Russia becomes a good or bad scenario, good because Ukraine can attack confirmed military targets inside Russia and bad because mad man Putin will take revenge, who knows in what form that will take. That lunatics military has already started to attack civilian targets in Ukraines second largest city with dead and injured, I applaud Bidens decision but at the same time I am fearful for the ordinary people of that city which is so close to the border with Russia. Maniac Putin doesn't think that any rules apply as long as he gets what he wants, no matter how many civilians are killed along the way and how many of his Russian soldiers are also killed, he has one thing on his psychotic mind and that is the occupation of Ukraine and the reintegration of Ukraine into the Russian state. There is no way that anyone can for see what he will do next, he is definitely turning into another Hitler with world domanation as his goal no matter what it takes which might even include the use of nuclear weapons, I hope that I am wrong but with his deranged mind anything is possible and nothing is going to change his mind if he still has one which I doubt,because of his increasing loss of not only his mind but ships,early warning radar and his military the situation can only get worse before it gets better and because of that maybe president Bidens decision was wrong although I personally think it was right. The west has to continue to supply arms to Ukraine in the hope of stopping Putin in his tracks and sending him a clear message, don't mess with NATO, EU and the whole of the western world because they are and will do what it takes to aid Ukraine in it's fight for freedom,my heart goes out to the ordinary people of Ukraine as I know from first hand evidence what they are going through because of my time here in Croatia during the war for Croatias independence from communism and dictatorship. That's all for today so if you enjoyed reading my thoughts on the situation then please like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment