How, no not the Indian way of saying hello but the actual word. How if something really got you angry and upset do you put it into words and then write it down when everyone can read my blog and therefore what do you do. The only real answer is to bottle it up in your mind or try to forget it and maybe it will pass with time but although I'm getting on in age it's very hard and with no one to talk to you just ignore the feeling and try to get back to normality. Why aren't people the same in their feelings perhaps that's why God made everyone different so everyone was an individual, a person who acts, thinks and feels in different ways about all subjects, perhaps that is why I write my blog, not to influence people into thinking my way but to help help them think about my topic for the day, try to make them think about what I write but how do I write about something that I am unable to put into words, tough question and with no real answer which for me is unusual but there you go there's a first for everything and this is a first for me. Thanks for reading todays blog, follow, like and share if you have an answer for me. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment