Do you believe in wishing for something, I do even though they don't always come true. Back in 1991 I wished that I would be able to stay alive during the war and that came true but was that because of the wish or was it because of my knowledge and determination, I don't know but I'm still here. Most wishes you make are to yourself and no one knows except when you wish out loud. Is there really such a thing as a wish or is it just a hope that that perticular thing will come true, it's hard to say as over the years I have made many wishes, a few have come true, for instance finding true love and that wish did come true, not by hard work or some other reason it just happened so that's two reasons why I believe wishes can come true. When I went home to Wales a few years ago with my wife and son I said out loud a list of wishes and during our stay in Wales my sister and my family made them come true so in that way wishes do come true. What about when you have a whole chicken for dinner and you end up with the "wish bone" so it's called, do you actually make a wish or just keep eating not believing in that, I make a silent wish just in case, it may sound a bit foolish but I was brought up believing in it and have never stopped. Often I wish for good things to happen to our children and up until now most of them have come true, there's a few left but I'll just have to wait and see. If you're a sport's fan do you wish that your favorite team wins something or do you wish that your country wins a World Cup or something with World in it, I'm sure you do, is that a wish or just hope that they win I think the latter. After so long in college and the final exams are coming up do students wish to pass and graduate I think they do after so many years studying, who knows. Do you wish on a falling star as the saying goes I don't know as I have never seen one. Everyday people wish for something not only winning the lottery but more important things, like I have always wished for world peace but I think that is one wish that will never come true I'm sorry to say, especially with people in power are waging wars everywhere, but I'll still keep wishing. When your partner is pregnant do you wish for a boy or girl and if that wish doesn't come true are you upset, I doubt it as long as the baby is alive and healthy. In the end it's up to you whether you believe in wishes or not, everyday I wish that more people would read what I write and maybe one day that may come true. Well that's all for today so if you believe then just keep wishing, don't forget to like, follow and comment if you want to. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment