Anger is a terrible word or an awful feeling especially when it applies to yourself. Why do somethings get or make you angry, for me my favorite one is the war in Ukraine and why do people lie about what's actually happening over there, I understand that the word propaganda is shrown about a lot because one side or the other wants the people of their country on their side with whatever they are doing but to lie when there are so many media sources over there which one is actually truthful? The best answer is just to read as many as you can and then make up your own mind, for instance the latest item is that Ukrainian soldiers surrendered to the russians, why when they are beginning to inflict serious damage on Russia, the footage that I found showed through night vision soldiers laying down their arms and removing their flak jackets, then the footage showed them lined up, clean shaven and well dressed for a soldier from the front line doesn't seem right and goes on to say that these soldiers gave the russians information about their brigades intentions, I can't really believe that and that makes me angry to see so called Ukrainians who are so loyal to their country and the fight against communism giving away information about their brothers in arms knowing that what they say will probably lead to the death of some of their fellow Ukrainians, bull. From past experience the media makes me angry when they tell lies about people when they themselves know that it is untrue, I was branded a murderer, war criminal and a mercenary during the war in Croatia so I know what the media is capable of just to satisfy their readers and that's what makes me angry, whether it's true or not they don't really care as long as they get paid, is it worth it to lie or tell half truths I don't know but I was and still am angry with what the media do that's why I tell the truth because I don't get paid and don't have to lie about anything. If you enjoyed reading todays blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment