Well it certainly is a change from yesterday to today, yesterday 32, clear blue skies, my daughter and her fiance mowed the grass and everything was normal and then the heavens opened, rain, thunder and lightning, the temperature now is a lovely 18 with a cool breeze blowing, what a change from the last few days, this sort of weather suits me down to the ground although our dogs aren't too happy it seems that they don't like getting wet. No real change on the Ukranian front apart from more dead and injured, the only change is that there seems to be a change at the head of the ex kgb why I don't know what's going on in Putins tiny mind but I'm sure it's something stupid. The same in America except that Trump is talking rubbish which is not really a change, the only change really is that there seems to be a attempted take over by the army in of all places Bolivia, you hardly ever hear anything from down there so that's a change, I hope that civil war doesn't break out and as usual only the ordinary people will suffer. Does any sort of change really matter, I'm not really sure unless it's a change that actually affects you directly like something to do with the family, that change really matters, the best change for me will come when my wife returns and our life can get back to normal that's a change I like. What sort of change affects you or doesn't it matter as long as life goes on as normal but what if a drastic change happened then I'm sure that you wouldn't be happy about it. Well that's all for now if you enjoyed reading my blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment