Continuation, that's a big word even for me but that word describes perfectly what's going on in the world. For instance it's now at 0440hrs 23 degrees and will rise to 39,yesterday it was a whopping 38 and for me personally it was absolutely too hot especially with no breeze, I do what I have to do outside and finish by 0930 wheather my job is finished or not and then inside shut all the shutters, turn on the fan and then when I've stopped sweating I do what needs to be done inside away from the sun, I feel sorry for the elderly who maybe on their own with no one to keep an eye on them, they are perticulary vulnerable and someone if it was for instance your neighbour you should just keep an eye on them and make sure that they are ok it's the right thing to do,make sure they take their tablets if they have to, it's not so hard to do so please watch out for the elderly until this heatwave passes by if it ever does. Continuation is what's going on in Ukraine, admitidly they are losing more of their land but very slowly as Ukraines drone attacks begin to take effect, as was yesterday's attacks and probably during the next days to come more attacks on russias oil refinaries and innferstructure take effect and are then felt on the front line, the land that the hoards have taken will be I'm sure retaken by Ukraine and russia will be forced because of lack of supplies to pull back until they can be resupplied if they can get resupplied which I doubt if Ukraine keeps up the constant bombardment with their drones not having permission from the west to use the long range missiles that they have been supplied with by the west, if that permission was given then I'm positive the war will turn around in Ukraines favour, so come on NATO give them permission and help put an end to this devastating war once and for all. What the russian delagate said about the attacks on the hospitals was absolutely bull and how he can stand in front of the world and say that Ukraine was responsible when there's absolute proof that it was a russian rocket that was used I don't know perhaps he was given the job because he was one of the best liars russia has and will keep that job and live in luxury as long as he keeps lying to NATO and the world's media, I ask myself the question doesn't he even think about his ordinary fellow russians who are suffering because of one madmans so called dream as he enjoys the comforts of western life which is what all Ukrainians want, freedom, democracy and the right to live in peace, once they have rebuilt their destroyed homes, I hope that that day will come as quickly as possible because there is too much suffering on both sides and all because of the lunatic in the Kremlin. Well that's all for today as I'm starting to feel it heating up so I'll finish for today hoping that tomorrow will be cooler, fat chance, hotter maybe but how much hotter can it get, If you enjoyed todays blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment