Why fishy well I want to write something about yesterdays attempted assination on Trump, as an ex-soldier I have my suspicions. How was a 20 year old person allowed to get on a roof in clear sight of people who were telling police what they saw and no action was taken. Why wasn't there SS on that roof top instead of the shooter, elevated position with a rifle even I could have shot the ex president was he really the target? Why did the SS take so long to get Trump out of the line of fire, did they know something that we don't, then they gave Trump time to hold his fist up and say fight fight fight. Was this all staged because of the election with sadly the loss of one man protecting his family just to make it look like an assanation attempt to help Trump in the polls, a couple of inches and it would have been bye bye Trump, why was the exclusion zone not more than it was, is it the same thing that happened with the successful assanation of JFK when it was a lone shooter and then the shooter was shot in plane sight of everyone, Why was there short women in the SS on stage which gave the shooter another clear chance to kill Trump for the life of me I can't understand why this happened in the first place, did the SS do it on perpose, were the police involved as well when not taking the onlookers shouting about the man on the roof with a rifle. This all looks after looking at the evidence like a staged assanation attempt, there was no way that this should have happened if everyone had done their jobs which they were trained for. Well that's all for today, but try to be an outsider looking in and not involved in politics in anyway as am I, there was something that happened yesterday that we don't know and will probably never hear the truth as who was to blame and why did the shooter miss by a few inches from such a close position. That's all for today so just think about it, if you enjoyed todays blog then like, follow and share. Thank you.
The next day it was awfully quiet, the calm before the storm perhaps, nothing much for breakfast so we decided to try and lay the land line. So off we went house to house laying the wire behind us and then the mortars started again so we hit the ground, lying down was the safest if caught outside, there were pieces of shrapnel hitting the wall near to us and it was not a very safe place to be so we decided to make a run for it, that was the quickest I had ran in a long time, it is amazing how fast your legs move when you're life is at risk, "that was a nice little bit of exercise" Eric said laughing, "yes but it would have been better if we weren't dodging pieces of metal" I replied also laughing. Everyone was there apart from those on guard duty and during the night it had changed from two to three, so I sat down on the bar stool and Eric went behind the counter looking for something to eat and all of a sudden bang and I fell off the stool, they all came t...
Comments
Post a Comment